“Mistakes Writers Make When Submitting to Literary Magazines” by Eva Langston. 3 February, 2016. Aerogramme Writers’ Studio.
“In this guest post Eva Langston from Carve Magazine shares ten of the most common mistakes writers make when submitting their work.
- Not reading literary magazines
- Not submitting your best work
- Not following guidelines
- Making simultaneous submission goofs
- Not keeping track of submissions
- Making cover letter goofs
- Not doing enough research
- Ignoring online journals
- Taking rejections too personally and not submitting enough
- Not thanking the editor.”
Read more via Mistakes Writers Make When Submitting to Literary Magazines